22 Day China's Ever Changing Faces (2012)
Uncover China's imperial wonders
- "Imperial Beijing: where your exciting tour starts, to discover China's proud capital and its countless imperial treasures such as the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and the legendary Great Wall.
- Xian - dynastic capital: Your history lesson continues when you visit the historic heartland of China, the home of the buried Army of Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Chengdu (Panda Reserve): a city of spicy food and Panda, a place rich in cultural legacy and historical sites, is commonly considered as China's most laid back city. Visit Giant Panda Breeding Center for an opportunity to hug a baby panda; unwinding in a neighborhood teahouse; savor the authentic Sichuan spicy food in China's culinary capital. No other places in China can give a more genuine taste of "Real China"
- Lijiang: Often referred to as China's Shangri-La.
- Dali: an ancient city for its minority culture.
- Kunming & Stone Forrest: China's "City of Spring", known for its mild climate and unbelievable "Stone Forrest". Scenic Guilin: By the Chinese standard, "the most beautiful city under heaven" for its surreal limestone pinnacles and the fabled Li River.
- Chongqing: China's wartime capital also home to the ""Flying Tigers"" during WWII, where you visit the Giant Panda and board the downstream Yangtze cruise.
- Yangtze River Cruise: 3-night cruise through Yangtze River's fabled Three Gorges, aboard Chinas official 5-star M.V. President No. 1 with guaranteed balcony cabin. Daily shore excursions and onboard entertainment included. Visit the massive Three Gorges Dam; cruise through the 5-stage ship lock; explore the scenic Shennong Stream on motorized sampans, and tour China's ghost city, and other Yangtze riverside towns.
- Classic Suzhou: The canal-laced water town is China's artistic center over centuries; famed throughout China for its silk production, classic gardens and Grand Canal
- Water town Tongli: for its cobbled stone streets and Ming & Qing Dynasty architecture.
- Metropolitan Shanghai: once the "Pearl of the Orient" in 1930s, now the trendiest city in China, a perfect place to wrap up your memorable China journey. "
Savor China's world-renowned delicacies with special culinary events
- Peking Duck Dinner: delight in the succulent, crispy and aromatic Peking Duck dinner right after you climbed the Great Wall
- Xian Dumpling Banquet: Enjoy a 17-course dumpling dinner, each with distinctive shapes and aroma.
Experience the real China, up-close and personal, with our Culture Insite Program
- Hutong tour in Beijing: explore the alleyways and courtyard homes of old Beijing riding rickshaws, and conclude the tour with a home-hosted lunch at local family home.
Marvel at UNESCO World Heritage Sites in your trip
- The Great Wall
- Forbidden City
- Summer Palace
- Temple of Heaven: an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, Xian
- Classic Gardens of Suzhou