14 Day China's Best Treasures (2011)
Uncover China's wonders on our small group travel
- Imperial Beijing: where your exciting tour starts, to discover China's proud capital and its countless imperial treasures such as the Forbidden City, Summer Palace, and the legendary Great Wall.
- Xian - dynastic capital: Your history lesson continues when you visit the historic heartland of China, the home of the buried Army of Terra Cotta Warriors.
- Scenic Guilin: By the Chinese standard, "the most beautiful city under heaven" for its surreal limestone pinnacles and the fabled Li River. You will find out why.
- Idyllic Long Sheng: A legendary corner of China, a true gem for its spectacular Dragon Spine Rice Terraces and minority villages.
- Classic Suzhou: China's artistic center over centuries, a city of gardens, canals, and silk art.
- Water town Tongli: for its cobbled stone streets and Ming & Qing Dynasty architecture.
- Metropolitan Shanghai: once the "Pearl of the Orient" in 1930s, now the trendiest city in China, a perfect place to wrap up your memorable China journey.
Savor China's world-renowned delicacies with special culinary events
- Peking Duck Dinner: delight in the succulent, crispy and aromatic Peking Duck dinner right after you climbed the Great Wall
- Xian Dumpling Banquet: Enjoy a 17-course dumpling dinner, each with distinctive shapes and aroma.
Exclusive features that bring you up-close looks at local culture
- Hutong tour in Beijing: explore the alleyways and courtyard homes of old Beijing riding rickshaws, and conclude the tour with a home-hosted lunch at local famil home.
- Off-the-beaten-path visit to Long Sheng and its Dragon Spine Rice Terraces which is rarely included in the conventional itineraries.
- Ride in the Maglev, the world's fastest magnetic levitation train, when you are in Shanghai.
Marvel at UNESCO World Heritage Sites in your trip
- The Great Wall
- Forbidden City
- Summer Palace
- Temple of Heaven: an Imperial Sacrificial Altar in Beijing
- Terra-cotta Warriors and Mausoleum of the First Qin Emperor, Xian
- Classic Gardens of Suzhou